Honor WWII Allied Airmen
Dear Friends of Noble Cause,
It is with great pleasure and pride that I announce to you that the Noble Cause Foundation has, at last, achieved non-profit status and is a bona fide, officially recognized, legal entity, ready to go forward in fulfilling its mission. As you know, that mission is to honor and commemorate the history, heroism, and sacrifice of allied airmen during the Second World War.
In pursuing our mission, Noble Cause has both ultimate goals and immediate objectives. Among these goals and objectives are:
- Finding funds to cover design and building costs for the proposed Noble Cause Memorial
- Launching publicity and promotional drives designed to develop memberships and sponsorships
- Cultivating funds for researching and developing a promotional video, a documentary film, and possibly a docu- drama or feature film
- Acquisition of a space for our foundation headquarters, archives, and library, including a lobby and visitor orientation area, a museum/exhibition area, a theater area, and a reception area for school tours
- Establishment of an educational outreach program aimed at classrooms, professional organizations, and news media
- Continuing participation in veterans’ parades and public events
In order to accomplish these aims, our first priority must be to find ways of raising seed money to get our project underway and moving towards realization. It is with this in mind, that I come to you with this personal appeal to contribute whatever you can to the Noble Cause. Your generous, tax-deductible contribution to the newborn Foundation will speed it towards its first steps on the path to maturity and the fulfillment of its promise to honor the valiant efforts and unsurpassable sacrifice of the “Greatest Generation”.
Annual Member Levels:
- Supportive Member – $25
- Bronze Member – $50
- Silver Member – $ 100
- Gold Member – $500
- Platinum Member – $1000
With deepest gratitude for your support,
Noble Cause Foundation
Noble Cause Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization.